Find out how your feet could benefit from regular checkups with our podiatry team.
When was the last time you visited a podiatrist? If you said “never”, then you may not realize the importance of having a podiatrist on your team of doctors who can provide you with care. After all, as podiatrists here in Fort Walton Beach, and Crestview, FL, Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, and Dr. Neil Patel have received specialized training to be able to provide individualized care and treatment to patients of all ages who are dealing with a wide range of injuries, conditions, and disorders.
What can a podiatrist do for me?
Most people don’t have a regular podiatrist that they turn to for care, but this is a mistake. Our Fort Walton Beach, and Crestview, FL, podiatrists can provide a wide range of care including:
- Preventing, diagnosing, treating, and managing foot problems, injuries, and disorders
- Providing practical and innovative solutions to treat acute and chronic foot problems
- Crafting specialty orthotics, casts, and bracing to correct structural abnormalities and deformities
- Prescribing medications to ease severe pain and swelling
- Providing pain relief when over-the-counter medications and remedies aren’t enough
- Correcting posture, gait, and balance to prevent falls and improve the overall alignment of your feet
- Recommending specialized treatment options and providing consultations regarding treatment, care, surgery, and more
Caring for your feet is so important for your health. After all, how would you get around if it weren’t for healthy feet? Our podiatry team here in Fort Walton Beach, FL, can provide you with the customized care and treatment plan you need to both prevent and manage foot and ankle problems.
What can a foot doctor do?
Any issues that impact the health of your feet and ankles concern our team. Of course, it’s best if you visit a podiatrist once a year for a routine checkup, even if you aren’t dealing with foot problems. By having a podiatrist that you turn to regularly for care, you’re more likely to come in for preventive checkups and protect your feet and ankles from developing issues in the first place.
We can also provide recommendations and advice on how to keep your feet healthy and functioning at their best. Our podiatrists work with children, athletes, seniors, patients with diabetes and other health problems that impact feet, and everyone in between.
Here at Emerald Coast Podiatry, Dr. Ricciardi and Dr. Patel pride themselves on providing the very best foot and ankle care to those living in and around Fort Walton Beach, and Crestview, FL, If you’re looking for a podiatrist who will listen to your needs and provide you with the care that puts your health first, call our practice today at (850) 862-4119, or (850)-682-6522.